Children's Orchestra Society respects the privacy of online users. The following discloses the information and dissemination practices for www.Childrensorch.org.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience; your information helps us improve response to your individual needs.
- To improve our website; we continually strive to improve how we communicate based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. NOTE: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we provide detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider's database; only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and they are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction your private information, e.g. credit cards, will not be kept on file for more than 60 days.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites; nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children Online Privacy Protection
We respect the privacy of all our online users, especially children. We do not intend to collect information from children under 13 years of age. Our policy is intended to adhere to the Children's Advertising Review Unit (CARU) privacy guidelines and the Children Online Privacy Protection Act. We encourage parents to monitor, supervise and join their children in online activities.
The policy was last modified on Dec. 1, 2010. Any questions can be directed to email@example.com.